The Japanese are living part of the world's longest life span, partly because their traditional diet consists of fresh, unprocessed foods. In addition, they have a different approach to food than those from other countries. In Okinawa, for example, there is the "Hara hachi bu" practice or the 8/10 principle: they leave the table when they feel 80% full.
They use the same word gohan in the sense of a mixture of boiled rice and flour. Eating without rice is not eating at all. Cooked white rice is low in calories, low in fat and surprisingly high in protein, weighing more than 4 grams per cup. Brown rice contains more protein than white rice and is a good source of healthy fiber for the heart.
Rice is the main source of carbohydrates, and fish is the main source of protein. On average, the Japanese consume 154 pounds of fish a year. Each meal is usually served with a cold and a hot seafood. Seafood is an excellent source of food.
Soy is included in many Japanese dishes. Thus, almost every dish, sauce and marinade contains fermented soy sauce as a spice. Soy tofu is also part of the popular miso soup. Ordinary tofu is very high in protein and low in calories. A piece of hard tofu contains more than 50 calories and 5. 8 grams of protein.
The Japanese are proud to eat a varied and nutritious diet. Students are recommended to eat at least 30 meals a day. Fresh fruits and vegetables, including mushrooms, bamboo shoots, mangoes and watercress, are readily available in the markets and help with a variety of diets.
Breakfast - In the West, there are often fried foods, toast and jam, sweet croissants, sweet cereals or nothing! In the land of the rising sun, a typical breakfast is rice balls (onigiri) wrapped in seaweed stuffed with soup, salad or tuna.
When the Japanese say dessert, they do not think of high-carbohydrate biscuit cakes. The best dessert for them is fresh fruits and berries - watermelon, dates, strawberries.
All this allows Japanese women to live up to 83 years on average, while remaining young and slim.
What is the Japanese diet
The technique described in this article is based on water, tea, coffee, vegetables, cheese, fish and meat, rather than classic Japanese cuisine rich in fiber and vitamins.
The 14-day Japanese diet immediately won the love of many women and men. This is a serious way to lose weight, but it is not just based on a low-calorie menu.
"Japanese" gives excellent results - minus 7-9 kg. Therefore, the "Japanese woman" is considered excessive, because a man consumes less than 1000 kcal per day, and if you feel unwell, the diet should be completed immediately.
Doctors recommend following such a diet no more than twice a year, as it can disrupt the metabolism.
Who is the Japanese diet for?
Both men and women who do not have health problems and do not engage in heavy physical labor can try the "Japanese". The diet is quite weak and does not provide enough energy. It is also suitable for those who do not want to spend a lot of time and money to search and buy products - you will not spend more than 3000 rubles, and the products are very affordable.
Mental attitude to food
The diet offered by Japan's leading clinics for 14 days is quite strict and it is undesirable to enter it without preparation. If you decide to lose weight this way, then build yourself mentally - gain strength and patience, take motivational pictures and photos. Also, prepare your body so that joining the Japanese diet is not too stressful. Avoid sugary and unhealthy foods and gradually reduce portion sizes.
The Japanese diet is 14 days
To achieve the desired result, you must strictly follow the five basic rules of the "Japanese":
- You have to eat seriously according to the menu. You can't change days or meals in places. Lean vegetables can be consumed without restrictions.
- Follow a drinking regimen. All nutritionists recommend drinking at least 2 liters of filtered water at room temperature, depending on weight. You can download a special program on your phone reminiscent of drinking water.
- It is necessary to take vitamins while observing the "Japanese". Choose a vitamin-mineral complex for hair, nails and skin and maintain tone and good mood.
- For this period, you need to forget about heavy physical strength and exercise. You can do light workouts or stretching forms.
- The Japanese diet consists of three meals a day. Snacks are prohibited.
- Remove any spices and seasonings.
- Excluding alcohol.
Foods for the Japanese diet
- chicken breast or fillet;
- sea fish;
- coffee (preferably grain);
- classic green tea;
- vegetable oil;
- fresh fruits and vegetables, bananas and grapes are prohibited;
- low-fat dairy products;
- low-fat and unsalted hard cheese;
- unsalted tomato juice;
- still water.
In the morning you should definitely drink 250 ml cup of black coffee or tea - green or black, cold or hot. Sugar and milk are forbidden! You can add cardamom. It will give the drink a spicy spice. For breakfast you are allowed to take 1 rye bread or crackers with raisins or simple biscuits.
Lunch (we take a portion not exceeding 250-300 grams). The menu is given according to the days of the week. The figure indicates that the first or second week of weight loss has arrived.
- Steamed perch fillet (Monday 1 of the week)
- Cucumber and cabbage salad with a dash of lemon juice (Tuesday of the 1st week)
- Salad Ministry of Emergency Situations (carrots with a clove of garlic + beets) (Wednesday 1 week)
- Arugula, boiled beef with romaine lettuce or olive oil (Thursday of the 1st week)
- 3 large fresh or cooked carrots Egg White (Friday 1)
- Pumpkin slices fried in butter (1 Saturday)
- Lean casserole + cucumber cabbage salad (1 Sunday)
- Casserole (onion and cabbage with a little lean beef). (Monday 2)
- Salad Brush (beets, carrots, cabbage) (Tuesday 2)
- Salad with tomatoes and basil, steamed cod fillet (2nd Wednesday)
- Salad with cucumber and celery + skinless boiled chicken breast (Thursday 2)
- Seaweed, carrot and beet salad + pike fillet (2nd Friday)
- On Saturdays and Sundays we repeat the diet of the 1st week.
Dinner (we take a portion not exceeding 250-300 grams). The menu is given according to the days of the week. The number indicates whether it is first or
The second week of weight loss:
- Low-fat cottage cheese, 1 pear (Monday 1 of the week)
- Cooked spinach (Tuesday of the 1st week)
- Riviera salad (cucumber, broccoli, shrimp, lemon juice) (1 week Wednesday)
- Seaweed salad + apples and plums (Thursday of 1 week)
- 2 medium apples or large grapefruit (Friday of the 1st week)
- A glass of low-fat kefir or yogurt (Saturday 1 of the week)
- 1 egg white, 3 large carrots (1 Sunday of the week)
- Beet salad with cheese (Monday 2 weeks)
- Boiled cauliflower (2 weeks Tuesday)
- A glass of kefir, 2 eggs (2 weeks Tuesday)
- 200 g of grilled beef (3 weeks Tuesday)
- Boiled or baked fish (hake, pollock, cod) (Thursday of the 1st week)
- On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays of the second week, we accept any dinner from the first seven days.
Japanese green tea diet
This is one of the Japanese methods of weight loss. You can use the Japanese diet menu described above, just replace coffee with green tea.
It is recommended to drink green tea in the morning, before lunch and in the evening and drink at least 1 liter a day. You can drink tea both hot and cold.
Classic green tea may not have such a bright taste, but it performs very important functions for the body:
- Helps speed up metabolism & burn fat faster
- Contains antioxidantsWe all need a good daily dose of antioxidants - these are wonderful molecules that help cleanse the body. Thanks to the natural fermentation process, green tea is rich in natural antioxidants and flavonoids that kill free radicals.
- Green tea helps lower cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Green tea also has a calming effect. Theanine, an amino acid found in green tea leaves, helps relax and control stress. According to researchers, theanine helps reduce anxiety.
Get out of the diet
This wonderful diet allows you to keep the result for a long time. But at the same time, you must follow the principles of quitting this miracle diet. No more than 1 product per day can be added to each meal for the next two weeks. Replace bread with healthy breads. Salt and sugar can be gradually introduced in one milligram per day. Continue to follow a strict drinking regimen. You can eat dried fruits, oatmeal, durum wheat spaghetti.
Reviews on all sites, blogs and forums dedicated to beauty, health and weight loss are the most enthusiastic! Depending on the starting weight and the rigidity of the menu, losing weight loses different kilograms. Of course, the higher the weight, the better the chance to burn more kilograms in such a short time "Japanese".
This technique is also designed to encourage you to gradually reconsider your diet in favor of a healthy one, and if you continue to follow the principles of proper nutrition + you will succeed if you combine some sports!
Pregnancy. It is strictly forbidden to try to keep yourself in shape with this diet from the country of the rising sun. The body is rebuilt during pregnancy and especially needs important vitamins such as A, E. D, C B1, B6, B12. If a woman wants to follow any diet during pregnancy, she must consult her doctor. You can simply avoid fatty foods and sweets, and if possible, move more, eat often, but slowly.
breastfeeding period. During lactation, a woman should monitor whether the products on the table are in accordance with the principles of proper nutrition. Diets are undesirable during this period. In addition, many foods allowed during the "Japanese woman" can be a strong allergen for breastfeeding mothers and babies (citrus fruits, some vegetables)
This method of weight loss is contraindicated for people suffering from gastritis, ulcers, heart disease, liver and kidney disease.
Hormonal changes in the body (menopause, abortion).